Coding in the United Arab Emirates
About 42 Abu Dhabi
Empowered by deep and enduring connections to its rich heritage and traditions, Abu Dhabi has always envisioned a tech-enabled future, with a secure and confident society that is competitive, sustainable and tolerant. Abu Dhabi is championing future generations of homegrown technology leaders by creating the GCC’s first-of-its-kind 42 coding school in collaboration with the Ghadan 21 accelerator program – which aims to fast-track the emirate’s economic transformation through investments in the economy, knowledge, and community to support business, innovation, and people - and Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK). By making coding accessible and inclusive, 42 Abu Dhabi’s goal is to create the future-proof talent that will support the development of the UAE's digital economy into a tech powerhouse, putting the nation at the forefront of modern innovation across diverse industries. Being part of the 42 Global Network of schools is a badge of honor for Abu Dhabi and the UAE. In-line with the wider 42 vision, and in accordance with the strategic UAE-France partnership, 42 Abu Dhabi is building the country’s tech-enabled future, today.
- Located in Abu Dhabi’s historic Mina Zayed warehouses district.
- Open 24/7 to reinforce our unique peer-to-peer learning methodology.
- Fully equipped top-of-the-line iMac labs.
- A working environment that is the perfect mix of comfort and tech.
- Numerous smart spaces that allow students to think, collaborate and work freely.
- Indoor/outdoor dining and chill-out areas to work, play, innovate and relax.
- A diverse, open minded and multicultural co-ed learning community.